Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Next Time You're at the Airport

For those of you who are like me, there's a few things I love to do when I'm at the airport. One of those things I love to do is people watch.

There's something interesting about watching people walk around in a daze or go Carl Lewis down the walk ways trying to make their flight

I think the funniest stuff to me is watching that one business man that doesn't know how to text and walk at the same time and either runs into someone else or walks in a pillar (which I've actually seen).

My other favorite story was a girl with an IPod, who thought we all wanted to hear her sing. I thought for a second that someone was strangling a cat. Yeah, that's how bad it sounded.

I finally had to get her attention and drop this line of brilliance, "who sings that? (got the answer)... hmm, can we keep it that way?"

Ah yes, the joys of being at an airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment