Tuesday, December 7, 2010

College Football Rose Bowl 2010-11: Is TCU Ready To Take Down Wisconsin?

ALBUQUERQUE, NM - NOVEMBER 27: TCU Horned Frogs quarterback Andy Dalton #14, center Jake Kirkpatrick #76 and wide receiver Alonzo Adams #81 celebrate their 66-17 win over the University of New Mexico Lobos on November 27, 2010 at University Stadium in Albuquerque, New Mexico. (Photo by Eric Draper/Getty Images) 
Eric Draper/Getty Images

The 2010 bowl games have been announced and although there are a few places the BCS got it wrong, again, it seems a few of the top games are going to be competitive none the less.

But there's one game in-particular that will have my undivided attention, at least on New Year's Day. The 2011 Rose Bowl.

As I was driving to work Monday morning, I had my radio tuned to the normal sports radio station I listen to in the morning as well as on my way home from work. I know that one of the hosts has his own bias to Michigan because he's from the area. But for some reason, I thought he would give a little bit of a different answer when it came to TCU taking on Wisconsin.

I guess I expected a little too much.

To read the full article, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment